This page provides additional information about how we create content for the website and our relationships with manufacturers and product companies.
The information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional cycling instruction or advice. Always consult with a qualified cycling instructor or coach before attempting any new cycling techniques or maneuvers.
While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, we make no warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on this website. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided.
By using this website, you agree to accept the information provided at your own risk. You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless bikertricks.com, its owners, employees, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
Our content is written by experts in the field of bike riding and other related subjects who have many years of experience. Every article is backed up by extensive research to give impartial and balanced information. To help you make better purchasing decisions, we also publish objective and impartial product reviews. We are open about our affiliate relationships and never accept any payment or other compensation in exchange for positive product reviews.
Sometimes, the product is given to us free of charge in exchange for honest reviews. In other cases, we may only provide summary information from customers. The mere fact that we have received a product does NOT guarantee that we will write a review.
We reserve the right to modify this disclaimer at any time without notice. Please check back regularly for updates.
- Safety: Always wear a helmet when cycling. Be aware of your surroundings and obey all traffic laws.
- Equipment: Make sure your bike is properly fitted and in good working condition.
- Fitness: Cycling can be a strenuous activity. Make sure you are in good physical condition before attempting any long or challenging rides.
- Weather: Be aware of weather conditions and dress accordingly.
- Hydration: Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water before, during, and after your rides.
Thank you for visiting bikertricks.com!